“Update, please”

Mongolian Grill
Ranked #147 of 230 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Food is alright, but the flooring, paint, furnishings, and decor could use an update. The prices seem a little high for what you get.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, food is OK,
The place really needs to be up dated. a lot to eat! Just needs a face lift inside.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

We eat here often and love it! Don't be put off by the appearance, furnishings and decor are old and out of date but clean, cooks sanitize often. Food is fresh and it's fun to create your own combinations based on your tastes. Experiment and be adventurous! Staff is always friendly and efficient. Leftovers are great warmed up!

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

We went there for lunch and were happy with the service, the variety of veggies, meat and sauces. The food looked really fresh and tasted excellent.

The prices were OK for what you get. You can pile up your own choices of food highly in the bowl without complaints or extra charges, so I was completely happy and saturated with a medium bowl that I piled up a bit. I even took a small snack for the night home with me. The waitress put boxes for leftovers on our table without asking, so that was convenient.

Maybe the place needs a little more Asian touch regarding the interior design (That's why I'm not giving it the 5 stars but only 4). But if you don't mind that I can totally recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

I love mongolian grill food but this place was not the best. We were there about 15 minutes after 11 and the area to pick out food looked like it had not been cleaned since the night before. After putting the sauces on, the person cooking kept watering down our choice. It was tasteless once we got it. The service was also poor.