“Thanksgiving Rolls”

Ranked #5 of 6 Bakeries in Idaho Falls
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Babes makes some of the best breads in town and they feature dinner rolls by the dozen to take and bake at home during the holidays. This year's white rolls were excellent and had that great blend of a hard roll on the outside and tasty bread inside. It was easy to pop them in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 and surprise the rest of the family with fabulous bread for this Thanksgiving's dinner.

Reviewed 28 November 2014

I ordered a lemon meringue pie for Thanksgiving, $18. I was very, very disappointed. The filling was runny, overly sweet, wet meringue, and a weak lemon flavor. I've purchased the raspberry cream pie several times and it was excellent, but I will never pay that much money for a lemon meringue again.

3  Thank THillyard
Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service and love eating there! So lucky to be able to have Babe's in Idaho Falls. The deserts are so very good!

1  Thank pinkcocacolacat
Reviewed 9 October 2014 via mobile

My wife took me here right after we got married and their food is awesome. The Monte Cristo is my favorite. Their desserts are amazing too.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Products in this bakery are fresh; I always feel like they are home-made, like if I am visiting a friend's kitchen. They have a way of making things taste wonderful. They are consistent in offerings, quality, and variety.