“Thanksgiving Delight”

Bee's Knees
Ranked #24 of 230 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar, Brew Pub
Reviewed 27 November 2015

My husband and I traveling home from Washington to Utah on Thanksgiving day, always stay in Idaho Falls. Had a hard time finding a place open for Thanksgiving dinner. Finally found Bees Knees Gastropub, what. Great find! We each had a different meal off their menu and shared, everything was fantastic...including the cocktails. My meal started with Asparagus Cream Soup, delicate and flavorful with hints of lemon. Came with a side of garlic toast with balsamic reduction drizzle, just the right blend of aromatic flavor to kick it up a notch. Followed with a house salad with house made dressing. Not any ordinary salad, nice spring mix with hints of sunflower seeds, brown sugar bacon, etc....yummy! Had the Diablo Steak, medium. Perfectly cooked and seasoned. Husband had Jalapeño cream cheese stuffed burger. OMG, melt in your mouth fantastic. He had Mac-n-cheese for a side, absolutely fantastic house made big she'll yummy cheese! We will definitely be back again and again!!!! It's a good thing I didn't see the Thanksgiving dinner because I would have ordered. Saw the guy next to me with a huge plate piled high with thick cut ham, turkey, mashed Idaho spuds with gravy, big pile of dressing, candied yams, then your choice of homemade pumpkin or pecan pie! Don't miss this wonderful, homey, friendly gastropub.

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

We left after waiting 12 min for someone to come out of the back to even get a drink order..
I have been here in the past and the food was good, but the last two times the service has been horrible... We finally left to go some where else. With a limited lunch time we couldn't wait for shotty service

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

I just got a raw steak - ick. Sent back but still weird. Wait staff did not even check back too see. Things have gone downhill. Wine was good however.

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

Took 20 minutes for a server to address our table, Had to flag someone down for every drink refill, our food took an hour to come out and our medium well steak and hamburgers were RAW! Very disappointed!! The owners did comp our tab as well as the tab of the others we were dining with and tried to make the food right. Not sure I'd chance it again.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

After a day at Yellowstone Park we got back pretty late and were hungry for some good grub that wasn't your typical greasy fast food (only places open at that hour). Since we were staying at the Guesthouse it was convenient to just go down and eat. I went to our room to get the kids ready for bed and my husband ordered me the salmon salad. It was hands down THE best salmon salad I've ever had in my life! The salmon was perfectly cooked and flavored. Can't speak for the service or atmosphere as I didn't go in, but looking over the menu online, it looks like they've got some great options.