“New-York Style in the middle of Idaho - Awesome !!”
Review of Destinations Inn

Destinations Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Idaho Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I found this accomodation on the internet, and was impressed and intrigued about the concept. It appealed to me, and I chose this for one night, on our way to Grand Teton, from SLC. I wanted to surprise my husband, so I did not tell him what to expect. I'm so happy I booked this !! When arriving, no problem to park your car in front of the B&B. The welcome from staff was friendly and informative. The reception area is very nice. So up we went in the elevator, to our room. I had chosen New-York. When I opened the door, I said to my husband : "welcome to New-York". The look on his face was very funny, as he was not expecting this at all !! When entering the room, a replica of Lady Liberty welcomes you. Some lights are hidden in a replica of Empire State building and Chrysler Building, which are on each side of the giant TV screen.
The room in itslef is so spacious ! There is like a garden area, with a table and 2 chairs. Then, there are a few steps, and you arrive when the bed is situated. The bed area is beautiful. It is a round bed, which was the first time we slept in this kind of bed. It was very comfortable, with drapes, we thought we were in a broadway show.
There was a tub, jacuzzi style, with chromotherapy. We tried it and it was great ! The shower was so large you could fill 10 people in it ! When we arrived, we found the cheesecake in the fridge, along with the bottle of Sparkling Cider apple. We appreciated both. As entertainement is concerned : there is a central panel which operates ambiance lights. We tried different ambiances, very agreeable. It also operates music, great fun. You can operate TV and DVD. In the room, several 3D DVD's were available, with glasses. We watched a movie about fish in the ocean, it was fun also.
This was the funniest and most agreeable getaway I had with my husband. You are in the middle of Idaho, and it is as if you are in an exotic place, the strangest sensation. We had the change to have a glimpse at several other rooms, such as Congo, Egypt, England... They were also very nice. If I go to Idaho Falls again, I will make sure to return here without a doubt !!

Room Tip: Try the jacuzzi style tubs !
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 May 2011

All the suites are theme and provide the perfect atmosphere for a romantic night away. The value of the stay was great! Offering us sparkling cider, and cheese cake on arrival, and our choice of what to have for breakfast the following morning, delievered right to your door.

Room Tip: Book during the week and save about $30-$40 night
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway! It was amazing! We stayed in Paris, and the Congo! Paris was beautiful, and completely took our breath away! The congo was amazingly relaxing! We really enjoyed the aromatherpy steam shower! We kept thinking "wow, we completely forgot we were in a hotel in desolate cold Idaho! The Service was amazing! You could tell that the employees loves working there. WE WILL COME BACK!!!!

Room Tip: Stay more than one night!!!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mindy G
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Our stay was very nice! The room made it feel like we were thousands of miles from home! My favorite was the steam shower and breakfast delivered right to the door! The only negative part was the road noise outside but I'd stay again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 18 April 2011

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Destinations Inn. The room was fantastic! It was a very romantic setting. We really enjoyed the bubbler tub and the aromatherapy shower.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple