“Great Food”

The South Fork Inn and Grille
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Irwin
Price range: US$75 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Description: Family oriented American style Restaurant with a great selection of wine and beers.
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Great food, steaks, cod, Caesar salad with chicken ~ perfectly cooked and served.
Great selection of draft beers.
Quick service
Fun place. Not crowded
Very nice interior
Will definitely come back

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Definitely a cozy little place to stop in and be welcomed by friendly people. Only got a drink as we stayed at the inn but people were so pleasant

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I was in for lunch, and the place was almost empty. It turns out that folks were were out back around the pond (see photo). I ordered the French Dip and it was one of the best of those I have ever had, with ample grilled onions, and very good supplied fries.

Onion rings from some local suppliers are horrible in this region, but the South Fork Inn and Grille Restaurant has some really nice one (finally!).

Everybody in this town seems to know each other, and the cook/owner popped out for a very pleasant chat. He's English,

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped for lunch while traveling between Yellowstone and Idaho Falls. They offered four or five specials, we tried 3 of them. They were all prepared fresh and hot. Karen, the innkeeper, made us feel welcome and kept us supplied with drinks. I've added this restaurant to my "return list".

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Great home cooking. My husband ordered the meat loaf ( better than the one I make) and I had the best chicken dinner ever. Large portions and very tasty served in a welcoming environment.