Clearwater 12 Motel(Kamiah)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$134
Helgeson Place Hotel Suites(Orofino)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotels.com
US$72
Gateway Inn(Grangeville)
No availability for your dates from these sites
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Best restful night I have had in a long time very quiet hot shower and the bed was very comfortable also the coffee in the morning was delicious and the staff was very polite and nice I believe it is a family-run motel as I have never met anybody that works at a motel that was so nice to their tenants and to each other

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Stopped in at the Kamiah Inn Motel in Kamiah,Idaho around September 7,2016

I had done some research on this motel online,the pictures looked pretty good.
There was only one truthful review on Google and it is the one star rating. And
now there is a second truthful review...Mine. I stopped and looked at one room I
couldn't stay there the smell of the old carpet was so powerful, it was just
Gross!...so the night clerk said we could look at another room, so I said okay
fine,I took a look at the other room and it was just as bad.

"I'm sorry to say I wouldn't even stay there to tell you the truth if they gave me
a FREE night". I would just get sick, the carpet smelled like urine and mold ,...so
disgusting!. they need to really revamp those rooms,rip up the old carpet and put
in new carpet. I really wish I could have told you it was a nice clean Motel, but I
have to tell the truth plain and simple.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Don R
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Marina and I travel the United States via motorcycle and we are always looking for clean, reasonably priced, family run lodging during our travels. Such is the case with the Kamiah Inn Motel in "downtown" Kamiah. Over the course of ten days, we stayed their twice. First, because we were looking for lodging, and the second because we enjoyed our first stay.

The Kamiah Inn Motel is a simple, basic place, but it is clean and well run. The hosts are amiable and appreciate your business. With that being said, it is not fancy, but if you are looking for a clean room, hot shower and wifi access the Kamiah Inn will meet your needs. The service, cleanliness and value were excellent. We would stay here again!

On another note, I would disregard the other review for this motel. I would question whether or not that reviewer had actually stayed here...Anyway, if you need clean, budget lodging while traveling Lolo Pass, steer into the Kamiah Inn Motel. We think you will be glad you did.

Room Tip: Kamiah is quiet, but for a very quiet stay, get a room in the back...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AdventurePoser
Reviewed 17 February 2015

Our motel had some basics, tv, frig and microwave (in closet), but no chairs by the table. No cleaning of the room. A broken shower with a slim stream of water. No coffee or water in the room. The curtains and linens were wrinkled and gross. We were retreating from the sadness of a funeral and wanted some comfort. The price was expensive for what we were given, as we didn't get coffee or breakfast, or the basics.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family