“Excellent quick pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We ate here while on a business trip and the pizza was superb with excellent service and a real personal feel to the restaurant.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had food delivered both nights we were in town. It was quick and hot when it arrived. Pizza and the hot wings were great!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I got a medium cheese and medium veggie ( meaning sun-dried tomatoes). It took over 30 minutes from my call until I was able to pick it up. The cheese pizza was burned and the sun-dried tomatoes were flavorless and dumped in a big mass on half the pizza. It almost looked like someone had dropped the pizza before putting in to the oven.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

We had their combo type pizza delivered to the room. Very tasty! I would definitely eat there next time I am in Kellogg.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

ALWAYS get a pizza here when in Kellogg. Never had a bad pizza. We split a medium pizza, half Wildcat supreme, half cheese and Canadian bacon. Order came quickly and it tasted great.
The go to place in Kellogg for Pizza