“delicious”

Sam's
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This was the best food I have ever tasted. I live near it so I can eat here a ton! I totally recommend this restaurant to anyone who is visiting Idaho or if your visiting Montana. Yes I would drive a 2 hour drive to eat at sams.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We split a half a Gutbuster and didn’t finish it all. It’s not a fancy place but the food is simple, well prepared and lots of it. The service was great and we were greeted with a smile. Worth stopping in for breakfast.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My family stopped here for breakfast after leaving Silver Mountain. The service was friendly and attentive. Everyone enjoyed their breakfast, large portions and very good. I wish there was a local one, will definitely go back if I was in the area.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Just an old fashioned diner environment with good portion sizes and good flavors. They serve breakfast all day which appealed after a morning on the mountain, and that really hit the spot.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Yummy! Chilly Cheese Omelette one of the best I’ve had, it’s huge more then I can eat for sure. Husband had gut wrencher which was biscuit n gravy eggs and a ton of meat.
Great service will come again!