“Just Fair”

Wah Hing Chinese Rest.
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Lunch with the family and the food was good, plentiful and resonable, but not great. Our service was slow and the restaurant uncrowded.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

dry bbq pork appetizer, the lo mein was almost all noodles. tasteless over priced american style chinese food. fortunately it can be served to the nice bar next door if you want a good cocktail with your meal. think supermarket quality deli food.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Wah Hings is the restaurant I compare all Chinese food to. I travel often and haven't found a Chinese restaurant that even comes close to Wah Hings. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

The service was friendly. The restaurant looks worn, unclean, old. Chinese food did not seem authentic, nothing special.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

We shared 2 dishes and they were both good. I have had the worst Asian food of my life living in the NW. We do alot of traveling and love trying different places to eat. I have not had good luck with eating Chinese or Thai food that I have just about given up trying these types of restaurants... As I keep getting sick. But recently we we traveling through and my husband wanted Chinese food. So I said I would share off everyone else's plate. The food was tasty and I did not get sick afterwards. The Mongolian chicken and the Hot and Sour soup was the best. Delish!