“Excellent Chimichangas!”

Casa De Oro
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Great local place we tried while passing through. Salsa was fantastic. I had the shrimp a la diabla and I did not care for it. I ordered a steak chimi and it was excellent! The spouse had a chicken chimi and she loved hers. They had Pepsi which is a plus for me too! It was busy during lunch time but I see that as a plus. If the locals like it, it must be pretty good.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Our “go to” Mexican Restaurant while driving between Montana and Eastern Washington …. Kind of “divey” inside but the salsa, beer, Chile Verde, Enchilada Suizas are good. It’s across the street from “famous” Dave Smith Motors off HwY 90

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

But that's about where the good ended. Chips are bagged type. Not aweful but not homemade. The salsa is somewhere between watery ketchup and and watery ketchup. I had the carnitasas and they were not good at all. The refried beans were pretty good. I am pretty sure I will not be back

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Staff is so friendly and love their food. Every time in Kellogg we go here. Lupe has wonderful voice.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Friendly, accommodating, great food and reasonable price! My Chili Relleno was one of the best I've ever had! Husband's combination Enchilada w/ Burrito was in his words, "outstanding!" What more could you ask for?!

1  Thank naturegirl1230