“Great Place For Event”

Broken Wheel Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #14 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We had a large family event here and all had great meals with great service! From prawns to steak, all of us enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I have to say the Broken Wheel has the BEST Homemade French Salad dressing, I wish you would sell it! The food is good and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

The food was home style with ample portions. I had a great steak that was tender and cooked exactly like I asked for it. The soup was great. The salad bar was small, but the choices were good. Lots of local people were eating there, so they must know the best places in town. The staff was friendly and gave great suggestions. We will return for the great food.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Hard to find. It's in an older building and first impression when entering, maybe we should go somewhere else. Stale, greasy smell and dark decor. The food was good, cooked to order and fairly decent value. There's a salad bar and the veggies were fresh. Large portions. Menu consisted of comfort foods.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We arrived very late the night we were buying a car and were the last ones out. We enjoyed a great dinner while talking to the owner. He's had it for 40+ years. His mom is in the kitchen making the delicious homemade soup and I suspect other family members are there helping too. My steak was decent - the gravy on the mashed potatoes was excellent (compliments of his mother.) I asked for my steak rare and the waitress waited while I cut into it to make sure it wasn't too rare, in case she had to put it back on the grill. I think that's truly nice and helpful.This restaurant is the real McCoy as far as old fashioned, family owned, good honest food.