“Quick stop”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #17 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Description: Come visit us at 820 W Cameron in Kellogg. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Very much like you would expect for McDonalds. This was a nice quick stop for us a use of the bathroom and Ice cream cones .Staff was very friendly ,we asked about local sites and no one that worked there has apparently done anything anywhere ;)

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The food was normal McD's and they are all the same selection but the counter person was very polite and helpful. I got something quick to eat and a little information/directions.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I have never written about a McDonald's but this one needs a walk up call.

People nice
Fried cold (at lunchtime)
Restaurant DIRTY! Even my husband noticed and as we walked out said" This place is filthy!"

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Nice service with good response to our order.

Restaurant was clean. I especially liked the hand sanitizer available to the public.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I can't believe I'm writing a fast food restaurant review but..............
When we stopped here, Kellogg had had an issue with its water so McDonald's couldn't serve any sodas and were substituting bottles of water with the meal deals. I'm not a pop drinker so that was okay, though my husband was a little disappointed. Other than that -- which only affected the place for two or three days -- it was a good dependable place to stop, in a hurry on the road. The staff was helpful and pleasant and parking was easy, even towing a trailer and the location is really quite pretty. I like the fairly new McDonald's Artisan Chicken Sandwich a lot!