US$124
US$139
Priceline
El Rancho Motel(Lewiston)
Travel Inn(Lewiston)
All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfastsit downwater pressurequick checkhells canyonyogurtfree breakfastmcdonaldslaptop
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel in need of repair. Outlets by bed not working there is a fertilizer plant (I think) in the middle of town. Entire town smells. Even indoors.
Staff very good. Wallpaper peeling. Drain keeps closing in shower.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I left the hotel after finding black slime in the tub, makeup and other stains on wash clothes, and unclean linens on the bed. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone. The front desk told me they would refund my funds the next day and I have yet to receive them. They managers lied about checkout time saying I left at 8:30 as I later pursued my refund. This could not have happened as I checked in to Holiday Inn at 8:02 and went for dinner beforehand. This comfort inn is not only unclean and dishonest.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank anastasia32347
Reviewed 2 October 2017

There was a strange odor outside, not unlike that of a pulp mill. The rooms had a perfumey smell, possibly an attempt to mask the outside odor. On the good side: there are freshly-baked cookies at 5:00; the motel is back off the street so very quiet; clean, comfy bed with both soft and firm pillows; lamp on each side of the bed; large vanity counter. Ample, good, hot breakfast. Nice staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly, but otherwise there is nothing positive that I can say about this hotel. It is way overpriced, and in bad need of repair. They advertise airport shuttle service, but that just means that they'll call a cab for you. We ended up staying at another hotel that was very close by that was less expensive and is an incredibly better facility.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The gal at the front desk was very nice. Gave us advice on where to go for supper. Our room was really very nice. Bed was very comfortable. Wifi not so good but that could be our phones also. Had trouble the whole trip hooking up to hotel wifi. Breakfast was very good. Biscuit and gravy, etc. I felt this was a really a good value.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family