“Excellent food plus more.”

Epi's A Basque Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 250 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food at Epi's is excellent and the service even better. It's my number 1 Birthday Dinner restaurant.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Epi's is a delightful experience. The food and friendly atmosphere are out of this world. After you have eaten there once or twice, they make you feel like family. I highly recommend Epi's. Some of my party has sea bass and said excellent. I love the lamb stew.
There are some expensive classy restaurants in Boise, but Epi's is like home!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Very friendly staff and excellent food! I had the special a New Zealand striped bass! Excellent! I think you need reservations.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My husband took me here on our first day...10 years later and its still one of our favorite places to go! True Basque taste and menu. it's family owned and ran and the environment is so friendly and fun! We love Chris and her family!

Thank CrystalandCourt... D
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The quaint restaurant is one of my favorites in Boise. It is in meridian which I consider west Boise. The food is great and the staff is very attentive and welcoming. Make reservations because it is small and quite popular.

Been to Epi's A Basque Restaurant? Share your experiences!