“Yum yum. ”
Review of Cafe Zupa's

Cafe Zupa's
Ranked #19 of 211 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This meets all the lunch needs. Great sandwiches, great soup, and salads. I wish they did not just use bitter types of leafy greens, than would be great. However, I enjoyed every aspect. I love the chocolate dipped strawberry they give you. The beverages, wow. I prefer the basil cucumber tea over the other option. The environment is light and relaxing. Staff is friendly. I hate going down the line constantly repeating my order.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I have not found one thing I dislike but I have to confess, I tend to order the same thing every time. Cauliflower soup with nuts about berries salad! Yum Yum Yum, it just makes my tasty buds happy. I feel it is a little pricey for what you get due to the face you stand in line and they run you through like cattle. If I were being served the price would be appropriate. But nevertheless, I love the food!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

When they opened we got the 50% off card in the mail. Best thing they could have ever done because I've been going back ever since.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered the crab sandwich and lobster bisque soup. My guest ordered a ham and cheese sandwich no tomato and artisan bread. Well I got the spicy soup my daughter sandwich had tomatoes on it. The sandwich was remade and then was put on the wrong bread, they forgot the cheese and the mustard. My soup they say was the correct on but I could tell it was way to spicy. We were there way after the lunch crowd about 2:30 and we're polite when asking for our stuff to be fixed. They didn't really care.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

The food I have had here is really good. The only complaints I might have is the prices seem a little high for what you get. Great tasting salads but they weren't very big. But like I said, the food tastes great.