“Incredible sushi!”
Review of Sushi Sushi

Sushi Sushi
Ranked #37 of 211 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

They have a wonderfully diverse menu of sushi. Great prices, you could bring the whole family and not break the bank. It's fantastic to have authentic sushi in Nampa! Highly recommend! We will definitely be back, our new favorite place for sushi!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I'm new to the area and one of the movers actually recommended the place first, then few coworkers so I finally decided to check it out. I went with friends and we all loved it. We got and appetizer and 4 specialty rolls and everything was amazing. The waitress was nice and food was out in no time. The restaurant was clean.

Later that same day I called in an order to take to work and share with coworkers who had recommended it. The order was ready in 20mins. No hassle.

In regards to other comments, we all were given our own plate and none of our dishes were chipped. And I was glad they provided a fork because I was there to EAT!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We just moved here from SoCal and heard this place has 'the best sushi in the Treasure Valley.' I don't know about that, but it's darned good. I am most happy to have a good sushi place close to my house.
I only have two observations: I've never seen a sushi place give you a fork as par of the set up (we aren't in SoCal, Dorothy) and they didn't give us each a small plate for our sushi, which meant watching so you didn't dribble soy sauce. Still though, the sushi and the nigiri are excellent. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Kids and I went and had a lunch 'date' while we were doing school shopping and some grocery shopping. We live about 45 min away. It was nice to find a place near where I am often so that I can satisfy my craving for good sushi!
Two basic rolls for $10 for lunch with soup or salad. My son got that and was more than he could eat at once (he's 11) Daughter and I got big fancy rolls and a side of spicy tuna, and we had plenty to take home. Waitress packaged ours with some ice so that we could put it in our cooler for the ride home. Fast friendly service. The prices are GREAT and the food is fresh. We really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The food here was ok, the tuna could have been fresher. It was what they served it in. The bowls for miso soup were chipped, really? They chipped in the dishwasher, well, get new ones. Don't serve me something in a chipped dish!! We hope they get there act together or they'll be gone in no time.