“Lots of food. Tasty Sushi!”

Krung Thai Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 221 Restaurants in Nampa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Sushi was huge, artistically presented and very tasty. Pad Thai dish had so much on it that I could eat three meals by taking most of it home. Sauce a bit sweet, but portions crazy. S'mores lava cake was very nice finishing touch as well. Will be back- menu is enormous, and everything looked, tasted & smelled great!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Very tasty. The spicy dishes are mild - 2 on a hotness scale from 1 to 10. I asked my curry dish to be prepared at a 4 and it was still a little too mild for me. Next time I will ask for a 5 or 6 for spicy level. The food is served quickly and so it is easy to pop in for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Went here for the first time for lunch. Went at 11:30, so there was only one other couple in there for lunch. The food is amazing. Crisp vegetables, delicious sauce, and hearty meat was the expectation and that is exactly what I got. Our waitreas was incredibly pleasant and helpful with questions about the menu. Would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank Lauren_Noble
Reviewed 5 March 2017

When my son comes to visit he always does take out. He loves the curry dishes. He said it is the best in Idaho.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Not great, not bad Thai food. I had Pad Thai with chicken, and a Thai iced tea made with coconut milk. At least that's what I thought I was getting.

The Pad Thai was average, if not a bit sweeter than I like. I asked the waitress if they could make the Thai iced tea with only coconut milk, she said yes, and that they normally make it with half milk & half coconut milk. While it was a large serving, and was delicious, I don't think they used only coconut milk. I'm lactose intolerant, and I reacted to the drink.

I probably won't go back here.

Been to Krung Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!