“One of my Favorites!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I love all foods Mexican. This place is definitely more Americanized but I do like it this way. They are busy and everything is fresh and tasty. They only thing I do not like is the ground beef, I feel it taste just like canned chili without beans. I tend to stay away from meets. I order cheese enchilada and bean tosdata, they are excellent!.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The Fajita Taco Salad is muy bueno! The chips, salsa and bean dip are good, too. Fresh chips! And our waitress was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is the area's finest Mexican dining. Locally owned with fabulously authentically prepared dishes. They have domestic and Mexican beers on tap and by the bottle. Most days, Irma, the owner and operator of the restaurant may greet you at the door herself.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Their queso dip is the best I've ever had. I enjoy the variety of dishes available. We get lunch or dinner quite often to go. I have a few favorites but right now I'm in love with the Pollo taxation. My husband likes marlin's special, carne asada with shrimp. They have a full bar but specialize in tequilas.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I grew up in San Diego and so I love me some good Mexican food! I have to be honest though, I've only tried 2 things at Jalapeños. I usually like to try new things each time I go somewhere, but they have this white cheese sauce that is THE BOMB! We get the huge California burrito with grilled chicken. That cheese sauce oozes down onto the rice and man oh man is it yummy. The other thing I get (I can't remember the name) but it essentially chicken with zucchini and mushrooms covered in that divine side and you eat it with flour tortillas. There are plenty of Mexican places in the valley but I haven't found another one with this sauce. My friends and family members have ordered other things and have been happy with what they got as well.