“:)”

Add it.
The Pita Pit
Ranked #87 of 164 Restaurants in Pocatello
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is one of my most favorite places to eat. I love the variety and the fruit and veggies that you get to put on the pitas

Reviewed 24 January 2017

What can I say? Pita's are delicious. All I ever get is the chicken cesar with ranch and all the veggies they can stuff in the pita.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

There are choices posted on the wall that can be a little overwhelming if you're hungry and pass the point of thinking straight. I asked what sauce would be suggested for the sandwich I picked and they didn't steer me wrong. Very yummy.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

just passing through the area and decided Pocatello would be a good place for lunch. Headed toward downtown on a Saturday afternoon. Saw the sign for the Pita Pit - Never had been to one but it sounded different so we decided to try it. Not very busy but we were greeted warmly and managed to select our pitas and the accompanying ingredients. Every thing is made to order so it is very fresh. Basic selections vary from Greek to Vegetarian to BBQ to Southwestern. Then each individual selects from a wide assortment of items to add to the pita. Both of ours were very good.
Note: TA shows this place at a Hurley address which I believe is an older address. It is now located downtown at 507 E Center St. A change notice was submitted to TA.

Reviewed 15 May 2015

My Grandson told us he ate there often so took our party of ten for an after Graduation lunch. It exceeded our expectations. Food was prepared in front us and each customer decided what to add or ignore on the pitas. Everyone enjoyed their individualized made pita.