“Delivery”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Ponderay
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Called and the service delivered my excellent pan meat lovers pizza promptly and inexpensively. Very personable and pleasant person immediately found me. Maybe I just looked hungry.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Pizza was hot and crust was excellent. Service was friendly and she had ideas and tips of where to go and what to do over the weekend.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went there for dinner. We each had the salad bar, and chicken wings. The salad was turning brown, and half of the containers for the other fixins were empty. We sat there 30 minutes waiting for the wings, and found out the girl hadn't turned in the order. When we finally got the wings, they were bloody and raw. I told the manager I wasn't paying, and at least he appoligized!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

My wife and I spent a week up in the sandpoint area recently, even though sandpoint kind of frowns on franchises the town of ponderay has a few. well we stayed at the days inn, right across the street. the servers and locals are inviting and friendly. which was a pleasant site to see. Which is always good to find, no one likes going into a place when you get so so service.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Yes, Pizza Hut for starters isn't the best Pizza, but it will do in a pinch.
This restaurant, poor service (Waitresses count figure out who would serve me)
Finally the Hostess decided to serve me. Waitresses seemed rushed, for being not very busy. Resturant was Noisy, one B-Day party where the kid kept dropping his chair and another booth where the kid kept screeching at the top of there lungs. Yes I know establishment is not to blame for peoples kids, but when it interferes with your dinner, they should have said something to the disturbing parties. As mention, service not great, food, ho hum and the rest just not memorable. Two slice son Pizza and I had enough with the atmosphere of the restaurant.