“Chinese food !!!”

Golden Dragon
Ranked #11 of 16 Restaurants in Ponderay
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Located near the Co-op this little spot offers authentic Chinese food. When are traveling through Sandpoint and want something different - we stop here to eat. The food is good, the serve is average and the portions are a good size. The interior could use some updating but otherwise good . We haven't been disappointed yet.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I went here for the worst chinese food ever. The tempura underdone, the noodles and vegatables overdone and cold. The dishes cubed, extraordinarily greasy and on top of that I threw up all night.
Upon dropping by the restaraunt the next day I was yelled at, and treated with rudeness and suspicion as I returned the leftovers....my favorite part of " chinese". Wow.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

It was quite a while ago, but I thought this place was scary. Many better places around. This place begs for a remodel/upgrade. Won't be going back, ever.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

The Hoot Owl is the one of the best iconic little stops in Ponderay we love this place they have good food big big portions and a great wait staff centrally located excellent atmosphere and all the locals love this place I would highly recommend it

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Nothing too special about this place! Food is average and prices are not bad. Service is good and the dining room is roomy and clean.