“Nice surroundings, marginal food.”
Review of Original Thai

Original Thai
Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Rexburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

After being on the road for 2 weeks we were very ready for some Thai food. There are not many choices in town so we tried Original Thai. Store front was hard to find but interior was nice. The disappointment came when the food arrived. Not worth the money even though prices were good. Do not order the Pad Thai.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stoped here on our way to West Yellowstone. This was an excellent stop, unusual to find good Thai food in a small town like this. We both had a lunch combination Special. My husband had the cashew chicken and I had broccoli with oyster sauce. All luncheons come wth a small salad, crab Rangoon, and Jasmine rice in addition to your main. Cost was $7.25 each. I also had the Thai ice tea, which was excellent, and a good price at $2. Food was excellent. Nice atmosphere, very clean, nothing fancy. Service was good.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This place has a 'big town' feel to it, even though it is in the small town of Rexburg. The food is pretty good. We enjoyed it, but it's not exceptional.
They brought our meals to our table much faster than expected, which was nice.
The staff was definitely not friendly. Maybe they had all been in a big fight or something, because they all seemed unhappy.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

After coming here on a previous trip, I came again--this time with my wife. We had the Pad Tha, Yellow Curry and one other dish with the transparent noodles. All of them were delicious. I've been to Asia (just about anywhere but Thailand) and the flavors here are authentic and as good if not better than what I've had in Asia!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The food here is great. Have never been disappointed. We love the red curry and the drunken noodles.