“Pleasantly surprised!”

Original Thai
Ranked #11 of 81 Restaurants in Rexburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Good place for Thai food in downtown Rexburg. 6 of us each got a dish and shared with each other. My favorite was the Mango Curry, Pad Thai & Cashew chicken. Pineapple curry was also good. I don't recommend the Orange chicken because everything else was so much better. They also give you the option to order brown rice instead of just white rice.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Rexburg. It's unique and delicious. Favorite items are the Pad See Yew with chicken and their ice tea! Seating is limited, so go early.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

After being on the road for 2 weeks we were very ready for some Thai food. There are not many choices in town so we tried Original Thai. Store front was hard to find but interior was nice. The disappointment came when the food arrived. Not worth the money even though prices were good. Do not order the Pad Thai.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stoped here on our way to West Yellowstone. This was an excellent stop, unusual to find good Thai food in a small town like this. We both had a lunch combination Special. My husband had the cashew chicken and I had broccoli with oyster sauce. All luncheons come wth a small salad, crab Rangoon, and Jasmine rice in addition to your main. Cost was $7.25 each. I also had the Thai ice tea, which was excellent, and a good price at $2. Food was excellent. Nice atmosphere, very clean, nothing fancy. Service was good.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This place has a 'big town' feel to it, even though it is in the small town of Rexburg. The food is pretty good. We enjoyed it, but it's not exceptional.
They brought our meals to our table much faster than expected, which was nice.
The staff was definitely not friendly. Maybe they had all been in a big fight or something, because they all seemed unhappy.