“First time with Thai. It was great (But I have no basis for comparison)”
Review of Original Thai

Original Thai
Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in Rexburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We wanted to go somewhere different with friends. Understand that there are not a lot of restaurant choices in the Rexburg area. At the suggestion of one of the couples, we decided to try Original Thai. Since this was my first experience with Thai food, the fact that it was delicious may not mean anything to experts, smile.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Yummy Thai food. The drunken noodles and curries were delicious. Quick service, great prices. No frills, but clean and delicious.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

As far as I know its the only Thai restaurant in Rexburg. Nice location on Rexburg. No frills but good food.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Good place for Thai food in downtown Rexburg. 6 of us each got a dish and shared with each other. My favorite was the Mango Curry, Pad Thai & Cashew chicken. Pineapple curry was also good. I don't recommend the Orange chicken because everything else was so much better. They also give you the option to order brown rice instead of just white rice.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Rexburg. It's unique and delicious. Favorite items are the Pad See Yew with chicken and their ice tea! Seating is limited, so go early.