“Great family store”

Add it.
Broulims
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Rigby
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Every time I shop here I am greeted by warm employees. The store is always clean. Love the service. Parking is great. The deli is amazing.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We used to drive from Idaho Falls to Rigby to get a donut and a sandwich from Broulims. We stopped in today, however, and were so disappointed. We both got a sandwich and donuts. The sandwich bread was so stale and dry it was hard and crumbling. The donuts were also dry and tough. We won't be back. Sad.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

OK deals for local small town grocery store. Better savings when I get to shop at national grocery chain. I shop 1-2 times a week & it seems like every other week they ring something up wrong from what is posted in aisles. I make sure to review my receipt after every purchase & make regular trips to service desk to get refunds on over charges.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Will definitely return when back through rigby. Stocks local produce too! Place was clean, and care is taken in their displays!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

You get very large burrito with ham eggs onion. your choice. and great coffee. cheap. Its smack in the middle of town. they have a lot of good choices of food not common in other grocery stores.

Been to Broulims? Share your experiences!