“Real Mexican Food”

Taqueria El Rancho #3
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Rigby
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Terrific place to get real Mexican style food in Rigby ID. You you do not eat there, you will be the one that misses out!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My wife likes the tacos, my sons love the Burrito A La Crema, for me though, its all about the Arroz Con Pollo...

I haven't had anything bad here yet. Service is decent as are the prices and portions. If you're looking for a little Mexican place in or around Rigby this is the place to go!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I love this Mexican restaurant. It is really good food for a great price. They have a large menu to choose from so there is a variety of options. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will sometimes go to this restaurant just to buy their salsa.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Their staff is friendly & helpful. The food is very tasty,and a great deal for a great price. Hubby likes the Carna Asada & I always order the combo fajita platter.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I e. at here about once a month. the breakfast burritos are huge (but a little too much potato for my taste). For lunch or dinner I usually just get the daily special because there are about 50 items to choose from. $6 - $8 for most main courses.