Salmon River Motel(Riggins)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$140
The Rustic Inn(McCall)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$166
US$161
US$174
US$140
All reviewsfire pitview of the riversalmonprivate balconiesenjoy the scenerycoffee makerrafting tripdog
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This motel is very reasonably priced and offers rooms overlooking the river. We stayed here years ago and a balcony has been added to second floor rooms since then. My only complaint would be we had take out food containers in the trash that were not emptied. We didn't really need the room serviced as we were re-using towels and I had made the bed, but we wanted the food containers discarded. Housekeeping left a new bath mat, took the tip and left the full trash can. We had to empty is ourselves. Overall it was a good experience and I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hikes
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stayed two nights here when we went on our jet boat and rafting tours of the Snake and Salmon Rivers. The room was clean, and the owners were gracious. Wifi was spotty, but that's my only complaint. We were too exhausted from rafting to take advantage of the view or have any extra demands, but I have no doubt the owners would have been attentive and accommodating.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Not a planned stop so no reservations or time to search trip adviser. Fortunately for me it was not during Steelhead season or I'm sure I would have had no luck at all. I recommend the second floor.l They all have private balconies overlooking the Salmond river (Which you can walk down to and enjoy some shade and private beach) The management could not have been more pleasant. Wifi worked great. Flat screen TV with more channels than I could flip through. Large clean room with coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Air was a must that day. And an easy walk to all the restaurants in town. Could not have been happier and all for $66. Wow.!

Room Tip: Second floor has private balconies.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017

1st time back after a few years and found the facility comfortable and clean. Right on the river with tables and benches to enjoy the scenery. Dog friendly. We stopped going to the Riverview because it was getting very rundown. We were very pleasantly surprised. While it seems to be somewhat expensive, we will stay there again on our next trip through Riggans

Room Tip: If possible, get a room with a patio.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We had reservations for a failed rafting trip, but decided to stay in Riggins after all. This is a great motel; clean, comfortable, well maintained, nice amemities, good view of the river from our second floor balcony, quiet location, and it seems that there's room enough to turn a small trailer around. The price was very reasonable, and the person at the front desk was personable. Just can't ask for more in these days of dilapidated motels and over-pricing. We'll stay here again when in Riggins.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have a balcony overlooking the river.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple