“Lunch with my lovely”

Junction Drive In
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in Saint Maries
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Eaten here many times over the years...simple little place with good food, basic service (kinda of an old fashion drive inn)
They have mexican and American menu...burgers and burritos...it's tiny but the staff is as honest as you might find anywhere in the little logging town...if ur not looking for a 5 star menu but more of a comfort food menu this is an excellent place to stop!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

This is an old drive in. We pulled up close to the front window on our motorcycles. We were greeted happily by the lady behind the window. We ordered 3 tacos, she suggested their homemade shells, great choice and two taco salads, one with meat one with beans. The salads were large and very good. Tacos were great. It was cheap food that tasted fantastic . She brought out our food to a table outside and was very friendly. This was one of those surprised great finds. It looks like someplace you would not normally stop at. Glad we did.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I go here a lot, or should say I used to go here a lot. The food is good. The taco salad is hugh. The salsa is fresh and you can't go wrong with any of the tacos, burritos etc...I love the burgers and and the philly sandwich is yummy. The prices are on the high side but considering the location and the amount of food it's to be expected. My issue is with the service. It was exceptional but has gone down hill. The last few times I have had to wait a long time to have my order taken and I had to ask for a refill on my drink. The waitress came to the table next to me refilled their drinks but ignored me till I flagged her down. On my recent visit customers where bussing their own tables. I saw both the owner and another waitress sit down at seperate tables with customers to chit-chat. That is part of what the junction have that nice small town flavor, but when you have customers waiting to have their order taken or food to be served that should come first. On my last visit I ordered something I only order occassionally and it was over done. In the past my food has been near perfect every time. If your hungery there are not a lot of choices in St. Maries. If you go to the Junction your highly likely to get good food, but don't expect much in the way of service. I hope you'll end up being surprised and have great service. I'll be taking a break and go else else where for now!

2  Thank KayDee32
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Not many choices in St. Maries but their food is good. I had Kay's Taco. A good value. Recommend the hade sauce.

Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Outside speaker we used was apparently faulty because they got one of our burgers wrong and then argued with me about it. But they did make a new burger and it was good. Stay for the soft serve. We would still go back