“This is really in Emida, ID”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Drifters Western Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Saint Maries
Reviewed 17 July 2016

I got a quick breakfast and coffee. Lots of parking for my vintage travel trailer out front. Friendly and helpful waitresses and locals eating which is always a good sign

Decent small town breakfast, a good choice

Reviewed 14 April 2016

We both ordered a $7.95 breakfast, which was, 2 eggs, hashbrowns, wheat toast, and shared our ham and bacon. It was a friendly environment and a great, well done, meal. The waitress was great. Couldn't ask for a more pleasant visit. After my son said" Drifters definitely impressed him and they made a new customer for life. I decided to make it our number one establishment for dining. Thank you Drifters and thank you, son for a great visit. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I had a patty melt which was very good, husband had a burger that he liked a lot, kids ordered off kids menu and got to pick a drink out of the cooler. I wish we had seen the specials on the board before ordering, though. I would like to go back to try breakfast and buy a hand woven area rug.

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on the way through. Huge portions, friendly service and lots of options. The Drifter Burger was life size and filled with large strips of bacon. Order at least a cup of their green chili, it's really good. I would certainly come here again. Thanks!

1  Thank cs98370