“Hometown Pub! The Best!”
Review of Eichardt's Pub

Eichardt's Pub
Ranked #12 of 91 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Subdued lighting as you walk in but don't worry your eyes adjust fast. A friendly greeting meets you and you grab a table or seat at the bar. Specialty ales always on tap and they rotate often. A dynamite menu featuring 5 star entrees, The garlic fries are a signature dish. I love the Pasta sausage Al Forno. A delicious bunch of dinner salads cannot be overlooked! Service is great but expect a little wait during the 6-8 window. Hey, they've got a tiny kitchen pumping out Michelin meals. Chill out and enjoy the chatter.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We only came in to Eichardt's because we had no idea that there were so few places open on a Sunday night in Sandpoint. Who knew? So we accidentally ended up having a very light supper here. Not feeling adventurous I had the grilled cheese sandwich with salad. Hit the spot! And I could sit for hours and take in all of the decor. Very down to earth and unpretentious. My kind of place.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We decided to give Eichardt's a try after doing a day hike in the trestle peak area. We've eaten at Mickduffs a few times in Sandpoint and wanted to try someplace new. We had fish and chips and some scuttlebut amber ale and all was very good. Service was fine. The establishment is quite dark inside which was okay by us but might not appeal to some diners. Very good beer selection and decent menu of burgers, sandwiches, soups and salads. Experience was good enough that we'll return.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I was in Sandpoint a few days, and I think all I ate was Caesar Salad. Don't ask me why. I also drank beer, so that averaged the healthy/not healthy ratio out. Anyways, I've been to Eichardts a few times before now and always make it a point to stop in. It's wicked dark inside with low ceilings, but very, very comfortable. Laid back service (I could see some people not liking this), but for a casual lunch of Caesar Salad (with blackened Chicken) and a few beers, I can appreciate the service. Food came out fairly quick, great portion size and the chicken dialed in. Beers are always rotating and it's a good list. Anyways, this is always a must visit restaurant when in town. Yay!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This little pub is a required visit, if new to town. Their blackened red snapper is sooo good. I think it was the special, not on the menu. They have a great selection of local micros and great atmosphere. You can't go wrong, everything on this menu is high quality & very tasty. They usually also have a small stage for live music, but big talent. The lighting is very dim, but I like that about this place. It looks like a hole in the wall, but very clean and I've always been impressed with their service.