“Good food!”

Trinity at City Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Trinity at City Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was good and staff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back. They have live music on weekends, but we were there during the week.

Trinity B, Owner at Trinity at City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing, Pam! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've eaten here a couple of times but tonight's dinner was disappointing . The potatoes tasted as if they were mixed with flour. Sticky and just not good. Prime rib was not as tender as should be. My husband did like his chicken. Sorry guys but tonight just wasn't up to par.

I apologize Christi. Your repeat business is very important to us and we didn't deliver the experience you expected on this visit. Please feel free to speak up to my manager or me about anything that's not as expected. We'd like the chance to make it right at the time of your visit. I hope we will get another chance to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you're looking for a wonderful salad, look no further! Their pecan encrusted chicken salad is to live for! Their maple chipotle dressing is so yummy! Their steak salad is just
the best I've had anywhere. The view is beautiful waterfront dining indoor or outside. The patio is covered or another choice closer to the water that isn't. The overall menu is creative and fresh.

Thanks Sunny! I'm glad you enjoyed our salads and chipotle dressing - one of our own creations. I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Sandpoint Idaho may be a small town, but it has many "Big Town" amenities! The Trinity restaurant is a prime example with its menu of unique breakfast, lunch, and dinner selections. For those with dietary needs such as gluten-free, or dairy-free, Trinity has something for you. And talk about the view....wow! What can be better than mountains and lake?!

Thanks, Deborah! We appreciate your very kind words and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I travel to Sandpoint a fair amount and no visit is complete with a visit to Trinity for their pulled pork mole enchiladas. Other items look great but I love the enchiladas so much I stick with them. Service is friendly and efficient and the setting can't be beat.

Trinity B, Owner at Trinity at City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your repeat business.