“Friendly,indoor and outdoor, dog friendly”

Evans Brothers Coffee
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Sandpoint
Description: Coffee Roastery and onsite Coffee House. Voted Best Coffee in Bonner County 2014, 2015, 2016. Top 3 Finalist America's Best CoffeeHouse, Good Food Award Winner 2016, 2013. Open air setting with rollup garage door in renovated warehouse by historic granary tower. Professional baristas, pourover brewbar, full espresso bar, local pastries, burritos, food trucks. Free wifi. Easy parking.
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I stop in here every time i am in Sandpoint. I go with my girlfriends and there is always plenty of seating, and my friend can bring her well behaved dog. I just like the atmosphere ,kinda industrial and always clean. Outside seating if your up to it.

Bill H, Manager at Evans Brothers Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Lisa, thank you for stopping in on every visit to Sandpoint. We appreciate your repeat business and the time it took to share your experience. See you soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I am not a huge coffee drinker, but we came here two days in a row for repeat drinks!! You can't go wrong with anything you order. Staff if friendly and fun.

Thank you for sharing your experience with this five star review, Theodora! We hope your travels bring you back our way soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We went here every morning for our fix. Outstanding in every way. Even brought 4 pounds of Ethiopia beans home!

Bill H, Manager at Evans Brothers Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for making us a regular part of your stay in Sandpoint! It's great to hear you took some Evans Brothers beans home with you. Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I got a spiced moca and my wife got a vanilla bean latte, both were among the best coffees I've had. Bravo guys!

Thank you and your wife for stopping in, Randy! We appreciate your business and review!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in today for a perfect latte and to pick up some coffee beans. Super nice gal helped me find the perfect blend. Nice, sunny patio, mellow atmosphere. And then there are the pastries!!!!!! I don't know what they call it, or where it comes from (Heaven?). Is it a croissant/donut hybrid? Or just a gorgeous slice of Nirvana? Whatever it is, it was amazing and I will be back soon for another one! Great spot if you're looking for a locally owned and top quality coffee place!

Bill H, Manager at Evans Brothers Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

We can neither confirm nor deny that our pastries come straight from Heaven! Thank you for the great review and we look forward to many return visits!