“Nice Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Wish they had one closer to home. Good refried bean and salsa stared the meal out right. My pollo ala Creme was well seasoned big in size and very tasty. The chili colorado was also amazing. Well spiced and the pork tender and juicy. Large plates with plenty to take home for all. Even the kids portions are HUGE.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We should have left when we saw the special. It was a big plate filled with food running together. None of it looked good. There was no a la carte and my husband just wanted one beef burrito. They brought him a huge burrito covered with a thick yellow cheese sauce. He hated it and didn't eat it. We ordered a small cheese dip but all they had was a large special dish so they gave us that and only charged for the small. I had carnitas. They were so so. Waitress was nice and offered a to go box for the burrito. We said no thanks and then a supervisor type came over and they took it off the bill. We didn't ask them to but they did. That was nice. Just not our type of Mexican I guess.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Service was excellent both times. Reasonable prices. Large portions. Loved the refried beans and that was unusual for me.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The portions were large and the food was quite good. The service was excellent even though they were busy that night. I'll be back the next time I'm in Twin Falls.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The service is excellent, the food is awesome. The much needed margarita was just the right mixture. The atmosphere and design is lends to great ambeiance