“Top notch stuff”

Five Guys
Ranked #15 of 169 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Wife and I out for a late lunch in a Monday afternoon. Parking is plentiful and the location is easy to find in a shopping center next to the mall. There were about 8 customers already dining inside. The kitchen and dining area were very clean and the host/cashier was courteous. He even took the time to explain how the menu works since we had never been there.
Between us we ordered a little bacon cheeseburger and a bacon burger, plus a regular order of fries, which will feed two we were told, and 2 large drinks.
You fill your own drinks at the fountain and go find a table. While you wait they have huge bins of peanuts in the shell that you can take to your table and munch.
Our meal was ready in around 10 minutes or so, they call your number and you pick it up. Everything was in a to go bag except ketchup for the fries. You fill that yourself at the counter.
The burgers were good and so were the fries and fyi the fries did feed 2 of us. I would go back and I will recommend it to others.
Our bill came to $23.
Due to both the peanuts and the fact that the fries are cooked in peanut oil, anyone with a peanut allergy should probably not even go in.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Restaurant quality burgers and fries for just a little over fast food prices! My cheeseburger and fries were awesome! Just don't get the grilled cheese, my husband says it has zero flavor!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This is the first time I've tried a Five Guys hamburger and fries. The burger was large and tasty. The fries were too greasy for my taste but the small size order was huge. Two of us shared the small order and couldn't even eat all of the fries.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Stop by for lunch before we went to Shoshone Fallots. Love the quick service, great burgers and fries.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

If you have eaten at a Five Guy's before, you know they have made to order burgers, fries in a brown bag, and peanuts in the shell, everywhere. This location is no different. The staff is very good. They got one of the burger orders wrong, and they said keep it, and we will make another as you ordered it. Pretty nice! I like their burgers better than most other chains.