“Awful”

Peking Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 161 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

From empty, tough rangoons to fried wontons that are like thick corn tortillas, nothing good I can say about this experience. Sweet snd sour pork that is all dough, to chow mein that has huge chunks of raw grren onions. Awful.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

All I can say is that the positive reviews of this place either have never eaten in a good chinese or went somewhere different to us.
I ordered Snap peas & Shrimp. I just could not eat it. In fact I had to have it taken away because the look of it was just so bad. A few shrimp, lots of sugar snap peas a bit of onion and a mass of a grey glutinous 'sauce'. It looked just awful. The server said she had no idea what the glutinous mass of sauce was but I guess its just a plain cornflour sauce. My wife had Orange chicken. To be fair it tasted OK but was swimming in sauce. It looked like a soup! In a good restaurant an unhappy customer would have some gesture made. 1/2 price dish, free dessert - something, but not here. So of all the chinese we could have chosen we picked the wrong one. There is a review where the 'food is consistently good'. What an earth did they eat?

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I've had this dish all over the country and hands down they've perfected it. 1 of 5 restaurants I frequent regularly.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and prefer to get it to go.
The food is consistently good!
A few times we have tried to go the last hour they are open and they have closed early. The last time we went it was an hour before closing and 3 times they asked if we knew when they closed and could we eat in time for closing. The waitress that sat us asked us to order immediately and was annoyed that we wanted to look at the menu.
When she brought our food she immediately asked if we wanted a box and again told us they close soon.
We ate half of our meal when she brought the bill and again asked if we wanted boxes.
We had them box it up and we left.
We will never go in for dinner again.
Get it to go!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Hot and tasty, you can count on consistent good food, good service. The Sizzling Rice Soup is delicious and wonderful on a cold day! There are many other favorites on the menu-