“A Great Breakfast Place to "Fill Up" Before Hitting the Road”
Review of Shari's

Shari's
Ranked #18 of 172 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My wife and I wanted to have a good breakfast before we hit the road for another day of sightseeing in Idaho. We decided to see what we could find as we headed out of town. Hmmm.... Shari's looked like a good breakfast find. It was! I had something traditional, but my wife said she really liked her breakfast panini. We were now set to roll along many miles without any munchie qualms.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We always try to eat at Shari's when we go to Twin Falls. The food is always good and reasonably priced. I prefer the breakfasts which are served all day. The pies are a specialty.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We stopped after dinner and ordered two cherry pie pieces to go. They were wonderful. We were sorry we had dinner somewhere else because it was free pie Wednesday!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Great for breakfast. Good variety on their menu. Excellent pies. Take advantage of free slice of pie on Wednesdays with a meal order. Fair prices.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Passing through Twin Falls on the way to the airport pulled into Shari's for something to eat.
The pies in the case is what caught my eyes. I immediately ordered the marianberry pie and I LOVED IT.
My companion had the senior pot roast. It's looked like a bowl of meat chunks and veggies. He said he loved it, what more can I say? I tasted the carrots and I could tell they were that frozen kind that never seem to defrost no matter how much you cook them. And to me it was tasteless. Also the plate was not hot.
I had soup n salad. Cream of asparagus, good portion but I had to ask to have it heated up. I've had much better, still don't know what I was eating but I ate it anyway. The salad was uninteresting.
The wine is good. The coconut cream pie was great to, anything else I can't say.
I did note that on Wednesdays you get a free piece of pie with a dinner.
4 stars because of the desserts.