“Large and Efficient Staff”
Review of Cafe Rio

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Rio
Ranked #24 of 165 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Wow! Excellent staff. Line lived quickly because staff knows what they are doing. They are quick and move as a team!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We LOVE our location at home in Colorado, so when travelling we decided to try this location. The layout was much nicer than ours at home and the service was good, except, they had extra charges (like for making a burrito enchilada style) that we don't pay at home. I don't recall seeing the extra charge on the menu board for the burrito, but I didn't look closely as I have NEVER been charged for it before! There were two other $1 miscellaneous charges for the same items we get for free back home as well. I think I will ask next time to see if there is a charge when I order next time, or I might just try another Mexican/southwestern restaurant next time as there are plenty others that don't charge for these standard items. The food was excellent and the service was good, other than the charges. They were busy, but the dining room was NOT CLEAN! There were plenty of tables that were dirty and needed a cleaning and the drink station was not appetizing either. I probably will not be returning to this location.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Having deathly food allergies is never fun and often a problem, but the staff at this Cafe Rio went above and beyond and made my order fresh. Loved it and the location.

We will return the next time through!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I am a real salad nut and loved this salad. Great dressing on a very large salad. Had the chicken with black beans. Nice that everything is fresh and you get to select what you want and how much. Reasonable price for what you get!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We usually visit the Cafe Rio in Twin Falls when passing through. We usually order the sweet pork barbecoa salad and we were not disappointed withe quality this time. This time, for the first time, I tried the Horchata drink and really like it. In our estimation the Cafe Rio restaurant in Twin Falls is an overlooked gem.

Been to Cafe Rio? Share your experiences!