“Good food and good service!”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #19 of 165 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Just wanted a light meal... Choices are great here... Whatever your tastes are, most likely to find something on they menu. Service was great... Prompt and friendly!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We really enjoyed our meal here. The portions were large and the service was great. The manager touched our table numerous times and gave us a discount on the iced coffee because they changed the way they made it and he did not like the new recipe. Very nice staff.

2  Thank happytravellers033
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We have eaten here before and the food is always been very good. My wife had an ham and cheese omelet with a blueberry muffin. Their pastries are fantastic. I had the big breakfast with sausage and eggs and bacon. I love their English muffins, The service is good and the manager always stops by to make sure everything is ok.

1  Thank MrBill W
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. There are no Perkins' west of the Cascades in Washington, so when I get the urge I drive two hours to Ellensburg to "my" Perkins. The Twin Falls location is every bit as good! Friendly staff, great service !

2  Thank William Y
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We love this chain. We know what to expect from coast to coast. Menu will provide choices of food for all eaters. This one did for us. I loved our coffee pot, and the bride loved her side salad. Entrees were wonderful, once they arrived, after all our neighbors had theirs. They arrived at our table many minutes after our neighbors. Longest wait was for our take home box. Managers at the counter were the best.