“A quiet restaurant away from the "crowds" in town. Great salsa!”

Janitzio Family Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 164 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My wife and I found this place in Twin Falls. It was off the beaten pass and looked to be a relaxing place to have a meal; it was!

We both loved the salsa that came with the chips! I ordered a combo plate and thought it was pretty good. My wife went for a tamale and said it was so-so. We both thought the cheese crisp (quesadilla) was excellent!

Service was fast & friendly.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate dinner there on the basis of TA reviews and two locals who recommended it highly. And we were not disappointed.
This is a family owned restaurant, with standard tacos, etc, along with some I hadn't tried before. It was clean, attractive (no torn seat cushions), and our waitress was friendly and gave us just the right amount of attention.
The salsa is fresh and homemade, with just the right amount of spice. Our meals were DELICIOUS, large servings - and very reasonably priced, $27 for two entries and two happy hour drinks! This place is a gen!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Janitzio unplanned.

Receipt was friendly and nachos with dips were served immediately.

The plates were big. The quesedillas were fresh and tastefull and so was the chicken & beef combo. Both with fresh guacamole and cream on the side.

Worth the stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Our family decided to try this place for dinner while in Twin Falls, I'm glad we did, the food was great! Everyone likes what they ordered, the rice was especially good. The staff was friendly and our food came pretty quickly

Thank Heather & Jerem... M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food with friendly service. As reviewed before, the Adovado very good. Cold $2 beers at happy hour, 'til 7:00 a treat. Will visit again