“So much food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our visit for lunch. The portions were enormous, it was good, and very reasonably priced. The friendly waitress eager to share the best they had to offer made lunch fun. The dressing on the crispy chicken spinach salad was addictive.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We were a group of 13 and they had no problem seating us for dinner. I ordered a breathless berry drink. It was fruity and fresh tasting and the whipped cream on top was an extra surprise. The portions are large enough for two to three people to share. I had a half nacho plate and only got through half of it. Everyone in the party left with a to go box. The serve was attentive and did not have a problem working through our large group.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My husband goes silly over blue cheese. So I knew he would be ordering the chicken penne with gorganzola sauce.
I stuck with the old classic, chicken parm. Both came with soup or salad, a loaf of warm bread and dipping sauce...delicious
I was able to order a locally produced wine.
We ended up having to bring home half of our pasta because we just could not finish.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I go to the this restaurant probably 2 or 3 times a month for lunch. The good is very good, and the prices are fine for me. My grandson comes and visits 2 or 3 times a year and this is his GO TO place.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

service was very good,pizza was good,place starts to get busy after 7 pm.best bet is to come around 6 or a little after or better yet, make a reservation.we were seated in a bench table.benches are in need of a serious overhall, the seat cushions are torn and have no cushion to them.place seems to need some freshing up.staff was great.