“Great little hometown Diner”
Review of Norm's Cafe

Norm's Cafe
Ranked #14 of 161 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Norms is a great family run diner that is popular with the locals for a reason! There is no food better in America than a good burger and fries and this place has it! They have many different types of food to please any appetite that spans from traditional diner breakfast fare all the way to yummy dinner options. I was pleasantly surprised by the selection and size of burgers offered. They have great fries and the servers come to your table with the must have condiments( fry sauce, I'm looking at you) before you even have a chance to askthey also have a delicious selection of pies and desserts...WHICH I Of course sampled before my main course meal(home made peach pie with a generous scoop of ice cream) I also feel I should give this place props for there scrumptious home made ranch dressingoverall, Norms is cream of the crop as far as hometown diners go and is an experience everyone should have when in twin falls.

Thank Mrs. A

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This place has been around ever since I could remember. The cook changes every once in a while or maybe they switch it up. But overall everything is very good homemade and tasty.

1  Thank Ashley E
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The people here take pride in their service and in the food they serve because it is family-owned and operated. I love their food and their prices are great too.

1  Thank Linda H
Reviewed 20 August 2016

This is the local "go to" restaurant. If you are traveling it's worth the short drive from your motel to the restaurant. Generous portions (consider splitting a meal with someone), very reasonable prices. Nothing fancy inside but it's good some great displays on the walls.

1  Thank idahobunch
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Norm's Cafe has been a mainstay for locals for about 25 years. I stopped in for breakfast on a recent Sunday morning and was pleasantly surprised how little the place had changed since I was here last. The menu was full of the usual breakfast items plus some different items for those who want to experiment. But not me, I knew what I wanted and why I came here. I ordered the diced ham and eggs with onions, peppers and cheese, a side of hash browns and sausage gravy over everything. Man was that good. A couple of cups of coffee and I was finished. When I was ordering I noticed that some of items I ordered cost extra, so I was surprised when the bill came and it was only 9 bucks for everything. If your passing though Twin, i recommend Norm's.