The Stardust Motel
US$84
US$80
US$93
Hotels.com
Riverfront Motel & RV Park(Thompson Falls)(Great Value!)
US$83
Falls Motel(Thompson Falls)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotels.com
Lakeside Motel & Resort(Trout Creek)(Great Value!)
US$114
Travelocity
Bennett Bay Inn(Coeur d'Alene)
US$95
Little River Motel(Saint Regis)
US$60
US$54
Super 8 St. Regis(Saint Regis)(Great Value!)
US$65
TripAdvisor
All reviewshistoric townlodging choiceswalkable distancesmall townblast from the pastbathroom wallstep back in timemini fridge and microwaveroom was cleangreat sleeprooms are bigbike trailgreat weekendwould stay againshower headlate at nightnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The rooms are clean and comfortable, the place is a bit old but the staff is pleasant and knowledgeable. Price was right. The hotel is in easy walking distance from downtown. We had a good time. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for the night traveling across country. Cheap stay and old decor, but very clean!
Pet friendly and a good area to walk the dogs around after a long day.
Gas station very close. For breakfast there were bagels and cream cheese out.
Nothing extravagant, but a good night's sleep after a long day of driving!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I visited with my daughter after biking the Hiawatha Trail and found everything clean in our room. Front desk staff was very friendly and even loaned us bear spray the next morning for our Pulaski Trail hike--even though we were checked out and not spending another night. The motel is old-style like the '60s or '70s but everything in the rooms was updated--very clean. I enjoyed sitting outside my 2nd floor room with my coffee in the morning. I don't understand why some of the reviews are complaint-ridden. You can tell from the photos on-line that this is kind of an old-school style motel, so don't expect a Hyatt or Hilton in the first place. The price was very reasonable for tourist season. I think some guests perhaps enjoy being picky?!? We were within walking distance of the downtown area shops and restaurants; charming and historic town.

Room Tip: Upstairs near lobby for sitting out to people-watch
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We were expecting to be able to utilize the pool facilities at the Wallace Inn since that's what was advertised on Priceline for the Stardust Motel. After I checked in, I asked the front desk attendant about using said facilities and she informed me they were no longer associated with the Wallace Inn. I can see why. I called Priceline and they spoke with the attendant trying to get us to be able to cancel our reservation and head over to Wallace inn instead. The attendant lied twice and said we had checked in hours ago (we got there 20 mins prior to calling Priceline) and that she had informed me BEFORE I checked in of the changes with the Wallace Inn. Uh no you didn't. I specifically asked since she handed me an actual key to the room rather than a key card, which I doubted would grant us access to the other hotel. Besides the lack of hospitality and communication, the grounds are littered with cigarette butts everywhere. When we walked into the room it smelled like an entire can of Lysol had exploded in there. I haven't heard anything about any kind of breakfast served but I did read in another review there are bagels and fruit offered. I would just recommend staying at the Wallace Inn. It's only an extra $30-$40 a night. But for breakfast and pool access I'd say it's worth it. Also the internet is kind of slow as also stated in another review.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is definitely a 1950's motel. My husband and i checked in at about 5:30pm. (Check-in was at 4pm) We were given room 16 which was next to the quiet neighborhood street.. On the plus side, it was very clean, had a working air-conditioner, flat screen TV, hair-dryer, nice fluffy towels, a comfortable bed and a coffee maker. The parking was free and there was a continental breakfast. On the minus side, there were no muffins or donuts, just bagles juice, coffee and yogurt. The wi-fi was wanting. It worked as long as you were close to the door but started failing or just stopped as you got further into the room. (very frustrating) There were only two pillows on the queen bed but they didn't have much body to them. The top of the headboard of the bed was low enough that both of us kept bumping our heads. I told my husband to call the front desk and ask for two more pillows. He said there was no phone in the room. He was right. I had to go out to get some from the front desk.
So that meant there couldn't be a wake-up call for the morning. The bathroom sink appeared to be coming detached from the wall and was caulked and cracked looking. The tub had a couple of chips in the porcelain. There was no bath mat to step out of the tub onto the tile floor so you could possibly slip and fall if you weren't careful. For $90 a night, This wasn't a great deal.

Room Tip: I don't know anything about other rooms here.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple