“Small Thai restaurant”

Bodhi Thai Bistro
Ranked #4 of 131 Restaurants in Berwyn
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 26 May 2015

This restaurant is quite small and has a very family-like feel. There are many options on the menu, including some non-Thai dishes from other Asian persuasion. Service was very friendly, the food was very good, and the prices were pretty cheap.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

I'm embarrassed to admit that this has been in my backyard for years and yet I'd never been. The dining room is lovely, with high ceilings and interesting chandeliers in what is otherwise a minimalist space compared to most Thai restaurants. But most importantly, the food is fresh and lively. We loved the spicy beef salad, the panang curry with chicken, and the lard nar. The only miss was the shrimp dumplings and that was our fault for not remembering that Thai shrimp dumplings use ground shrimp and are sweeter than the Chinese shrimp dumplings we prefer. We were eating in, and the service was excellent, but I was glad to note that there were comfortable spots for people to wait for carry out as well. BYOB.

1  Thank yooperann
Reviewed 22 March 2015

The food was very flavorful and fresh. We had the sweet potato appetizer which was crunchy and sweet. I had the pad Thai which was very good, however, they brought out my dish before everyone else's food and it took a long time before everyone got their food. It's a cute little place and I would go back, but with a smaller group.

1  Thank Liz G
Reviewed 19 September 2014

I have only ordered pick up and never dined in, but the dining area has a great atmosphere. Really authentic delicious Thai for the right price. The chicken appetizer with peanut dipping sauce is absolutely amazing!!! I highly recommend this place over any Thai restaurant in the area.

1  Thank Ashley G
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Been here a few times. It can be spicy depending on the dish. Nice beef curry and some tasty spring rolls. It is BYOB, which is a plus.

Plenty of street parking nearby. It is a good place to go on the way to Fitzgerald's for a show.

They now have a back, private room which might be good for a big party.

1  Thank Andrew M