“Pleasant”

New Dragon
Ranked #59 of 95 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Their food is always good, service is good. They have moved from this location though It's strictly take out.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I have to share that I LOVE Chinese food. New Dragon is owned by relatives of another Chinese eatery that went out of business. The sign on the old place directed patrons to go to the cousins place, New Dragon. Although the folks there are nice and friendly, and the place clean, the chef isn't as good as the old place. Or another Chinese place that I go to in Roselle.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We were in the Bloomingdale area in googled for Chinese restaurants being it was a Sunday afternoon not much was open.We decided to try this little Chinese restaurant, it is tucked into a strip mall way off the beaten path.we tried the crab rangoon, shrimp egg rolls, a noodle dish Chicken Pei Fun and Chicken egg foo young. It was pretty much the same as any little Chinese restaurant but the food tasted good and was delivered extremely hot. Really more of a carry out but they did have two small tables. If I lived in this area I would be trying it again.

2  Thank Zippygiggle