“Delicious Greek Food in a casual atmosphere”

Covo Greek Street Food
Ranked #34 of 163 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I had a bowl with Spicy (not too) Pork, rice, and chose lettuce, lots of other veggies, feta cheese and tzaziki dressing. I did appreciate when I got to the 3rd section of choices, the server indicated those items were 'extra charge'. My husband had the plate with yeero meat, sides of his choosing, plus pita bread and greek potato wedges. I didn't think the additional $3.00 charge for the plate was worth it, compared to the amount of food I received in my bowl. They have daily specials, and on Tuesdays, the bowls are almost $2 less. Staff was very friendly. Booth seating is limited; rest is counter height tables/stools or row bench with individual table/chair, seats 2, or push together for more people. We did go back the following Tuesday to both enjoy the bowl special - yum!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I had been here before and exposed a few other people to it as well. I really enjoyed my gyro, gyro bowl, greek fries, and greek lemon soup. But on this visit, I wanted to try some of my other greek favorites. So, I tried the Pistichio (greek lasagna) which they only have on the weekends. Was it good. Great flavors with the meat, pasta, and bechamel cheese. It came with a few sides and I had the greek potatoes which I really enjoyed. Greek potatoes are cut length wise, fried, then baked with spices, butter, and lemon. They break apart when you cut them with a spoon or fork.

Covo's flavors are unique to greek food, and something we don't have enough of. The restaurant is clean and prices are fair for the food quality. They do a real nice job here. Located at Boughton and Weber Rd, it is located on the southeast corner and a great addition to an area full of ordinary fast food.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We want to like this place cause it's close to home and we love gyros but we won't go there again. Pita and meat were dry and in little chunks, hardly any onion either. Enough tomatoes and fresh. We tossed out most of our meals. This was our second visit here and just wasn't edible. sorry for the low review.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Just went once, but I will try it again. The food was very authentic Greek food, but I thought it was a little pricey for the area. But I guess you get what you pay for. Everything was fresh!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Outstanding, delicious, and fresh Greek food. Prices are great! The owner is truly a great woman who takes her time to talk with you. Can't wait to come back and try another thing off the menu!!