“Food is always amazing!”
Review of Bucho's

Bucho's
Ranked #14 of 162 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Love eating at Bucho's. This local restaurant is by far the best and most authentic Mexican around. The chips and salsa are fantastic and have some heat. Love that they bring pickled veggies as an appetizer. The chicken noodle soup, which is served with every meal, is also fabulous. (Use the lime!)

I usually get tacos or chimichangas for my meal. It's always delicious. You cannot go wrong. Any time I go to any other Mexican restaurant, I get home sick for Bucho's.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Don't get me wrong, I like Taco Bell, fast and cheap, but it has nothing on Bucho's. I was surprised and curious when the waitress brought us a small bowl of carrots, cauliflower, and a couple of other vegetables I didn't get to. They were sautéed and delicious. Then she brought surprise number two. A cup of chicken soup. This is something I have never thought to pair with Mexican food, but it was spicy and delicious. We had chicken enchiladas and the special lunch burrito. Love the spices on the enchiladas and the burrito was HUGE. We couldn't get the margaritas as we were working, but they advertise it as being famous. I can only assume it is as good as their food.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Buchos is our go to Mexican Restaurant in the area. The Margaritas are delicious served frozen or on the rocks. The Pina Coladas are also a favorite and come garnished with shredded coconut. Each entree is served with their homemade chicken soup. The Zamora is a favorite meal as well as the flautas and enchiladas. They have a great lunch menu too.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great time with friends for dinner. I have been coming for years. This is similar to Laos if you are from the Chicago land area. They still serve the chiles, catrots and cauliflower in vinagre. Yummy drinks and great food.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Cute colorful place. The food is fine, the staff is attentive. I don't really order anything anymore except the chicken soup. It's really good - my favorite chicken soup. The rest of the menu is ok, but the soup is special. I often get a takeout of their largest size. It'll feed 2-3 people.