“Bison steak”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Never had a bison steak before... definitely worth going back for. The atmosphere was nothing to write home about and same goes for the service. It took a good 10 minutes until somebody asked me what I want to get and then he stopped at my table to see if there is anything else I need every 5 minutes... From one extreme to the next :)

But the steak was worth putting up with that. Would I go back? Yes, just need to ensure that I do not have the same server...

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took our daughter here one evening after shopping. We attempted to go to bd Mongolian grill but the wait was ridiculous for 530pm. We have a 2 year old so was not sure how this place would be with a kid.

The waitress was excellent. Nice children’s menu and all of our food was excellent. My daughters grill cheese was huge and she got 2 meals out of it plus lots of fries to take home. I had the burger that does not come with a bun, can’t remember the name, but it comes with a delicious kale salad on the side. Soooo good. And of course the pickles are always delicious when we come here. Can’t remember what my husband had but it was some huge burger that he also enjoyed. We have been here in the past without our daughter, but now know that this is a place that we can go with her.

1  Thank frag81
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Ted's is famous for their bison burgers. The taste and the texture is so much better than what other "hamburgers" might use. Complimentary dill cucumbers/pickles are awesome. Cozy feeling to the restaurant especially the one in Naperville. However, the service is good, not great and it is a bit pricey for just a burger. But to me, it is well worth the extra money. If the prices were lower I would give it a "Great" rating. Delicious!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Not too bad. Food pretty good, and the service is excellent. They are very good at special requests. They are attentive, energetic and easy to work with. Food is decent, but the service will make you want to come back.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I had a bison burger, which to me, needed way more seasoning. Made medium just right, but too bland. The fries were good and the signature drink, the Buffalo 41, was awesome.
The service was outstanding and the wait time for the food was short.
Prices were a little steep for the quality of flavor. The drink was 9 bucks but it was great!!!