“VERY good food!”

Panera Bread
Ranked #11 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 September 2016

I was visiting the area and ate here many times because it was so good! The choices included healthy delicious items as well as the amazing rhubarb dessert. The soup and bread was a very good choice when I needed something light and quick. I used the online ordering once and it was very easy. My only complaint was sometimes there was a long line (although it moved fairly quickly).

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Panera Bread is a good place to have lunch with a friend. The atmosphere is casual, soups sandwiches, and salads are good, and the staff are friendly. Oh I almost forgot their cookies and pastries are great.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Second time here. Good food. Employees friendly and helpful. Best green tea. Off the interstate of I 57.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on a trip from Chicago to Champaign and we're delighted to find an excellent panera experience. They have the walk up kiosks. Then at the counter where you pick up, there's a quality control assistant. She was helpful and took her job very seriously.

I had a tomato soup and spicy Thai chicken salad with a baguette. We will stop here on future visits.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Delicious but $$$
Great soups, Fresh French Bread, Brownies. Has a club sign up so you can earn free drink or desert from each visit you go.