“Awesome Mexican Food”

Grande Jake's
Ranked #5 of 107 Restaurants in Buffalo Grove
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Bought a groupon voucher when i heard good reviews about it. It was not a disappointment. Food was really good and prices were reasonable. We ordered the Grande Burito, Taco Bowl Salad and Ceviche.All was sooooo good. Complimentary chips were fresh and salsa were so good! I am so happy that I live 5 mins away and this will be my new fav Mexican place. They do have lunch and dinner specials and I am eager to try their Margerita and Sangria the time I dine in.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Super friendly, super fast, casual authentic Mexican food. Really a wonderful place to eat and socialize. I love Grande Jake's!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Love the salsa bar. Great choices. Order at the counter and sit. Can get busy during lunch. I really like the puffy taco.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

While Grande Jakes is certainly not fancy, it is great food. We enjoyed all of the dishes we ordered. The warm chips are great along with the salsa bar. There is a salsa for every taste.
We ordered the tacos, which they made just the way we wanted. There are so many choices and combinations you can create.
We also ordered the chimichanga, burrioto fresco, and enchalida which were all delicious. We used a groupon which made it even better.
We will be back soon.

1  Thank Robin R
Reviewed 18 May 2016

This was out first visit here and we will certainly go back. From the young woman who took our order at the counter to the servers the service was warm and friendly. I had a combination dinner and my wife had tacos and everything was excellent.
The prices are competitive and the menu is big.
Good place to take the kids but also good for a dinner for two.