“Fresh, fried and delicious ”

Frank's Chicago Shrimp House
Ranked #21 of 54 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The shrimp are huge with little breading and all the fish is fresh and tasty. All food is cooked to order. Can be very busy during Lent.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I visited this restaurant because it was close to home. The customer service was great however the food not so much. I am a seafood eater so I was hoping I would like their food. The food is breaded too much and it almost taste as if they buy their fish pre battered. I ordered a pound of perch, a pound of cat fish, half a pound of scallops and half a pound of Chicago shrimp. The shrimp and scallops were ok but stay far away from their fish. I also purchased the mixed veggies which were also horrible. Sorry to say, this was the worst seafood I have ever had. Sadly to say I will not be returning.

Reviewed 7 September 2014

Nice big shrimp. Tender fish. Sometimes during lent, I buy a variety of fish, shrimp, hush puppies, ect. and go home to make a salad and rice for a great quick meal!

Reviewed 30 January 2013

This is a takeout only seafood shop. The fried shrimp is the best I ever had anywhere. The scallops are very good and the clam strips are good. Order a large fries as for a few nickle more it is a very good deal. Avoid the coleslaw as it is not homemade but the processed garbage you can buy at any store. Better yet stop at Chuck's Southern Comfort Cafe a few blocks down and pickup their excellent coleslaw. Warning the chicago-style shrimp has garlic seasoning and I prefer the regular. The regular may be slightly bland but when you dip it in the mild cocktail sauce it really perks up.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Good food for the price, and if you want fried fish go there ?or fresh raw shrimp too visit Franks also great desserts in a fastfood setting